Hi Ronnie,
Your problem (I gather) is fairly simple. Just re-read your mail with my
comments.

Hope this helps...
Tadimeti Kesav
KEANE INDIA Ltd.
E9 - E12, SDF
NEPZ
NOIDA - 201 305
U.P, INDIA

Telefon: +91-120-456 8210 (211)
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I found a web page detailing what must be done to
properly unzip and install the Linneighborhood-0.6.5.tar.bz2 file, which
is:

tar -xzvf LinNeighborhood-0.6.5.tar.gz
cd LinNeighborhood-0.6.5
./configure
make
make install
The problem is that when I enter the first line I get a 'not in gzip
format'  message.
[Kesav] Try downloading this again. Unzipping with BZIP2 won't help. BZIP2
is a different Zip program with a different extension (.bz). It looks to me
like you did not download properly. Download in binary format.
I figured, ok then, I'll install bzip2.
[Kesav] No need to install bzip2!!