From: "Anders Lind" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, December 01, 2002 12:58 PM
Subject: [newbie] Sndconfig probs

Hello friends,

I have some trouble with Sndconfig on mdk 9.0, it seems that it either can't
find my AWE 64 soundcard or that it just hangs. When I click for it to
search for my card it looks like it searches, but on all other Redhat or
Mandrake-dists it has found it after like two seconds. For checking purposes
I tried to insmod sb and it says that module is there.

Anyone that can point me in the right direction, one thing that can have to
do with this is that I had to change the setting in BIOS to non-pnp-OS which
I am gonna try and see if that helps me.

Best Regards,
Anders

----