I just downloaded some new screensavers from a link in one of the recent Mandrake
Linux newsletters (they were from reallyslick.com).  Unfortunately, i lost the
newsletter which had some info on how to get them to work with xscreensaver.  could
someone please send me a copy of the newsletter to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or explain?

info Mandrake 8.2 Voodoo3 3000 3dfx drivers installed / work
installed: Mesa libs, glide modules, glide v3 dri
openGL stuff works on my machine
configured to --prefix=/usr (instead of the default /usr/local) when configuring the
screensavers.

Thanks :-)

Jerry.