On Mon, 2002-12-02 at 04:21, Warren Post wrote:
> OpenOffice.org 1.0 worked fine on my Mandrake 8.1 installation. But now
> that I have moved to 8.2 (clean install), OO usually dies while opening.
> OO is open for perhaps a second and shuts itself down.

I have the same problem. It always works the second time, though, so it
just doubles the time the program takes to load. It also only seems to
happen the first time in an uptime, subsequent attemps are succesful
straight off. I find it extremely weird, and a bit of a bother. Was
thinking of snifffing out an OO forum somewhere, I don't know if they
exist.

Anyway, this is just so you know it also happens on mdk 9.0.

Meliton.