On Tue, 2002-12-03 at 12:21, magnet wrote:
> On Monday 02 Dec 2002 10:42 pm, Stephen Kuhn wrote:

> > > It works fine apart from the shadowing problem. openGL apps all work
> > > fine, nothing strange in the config file has been added. GLcore and dri
> > > options were never there.
> > >
> > > regards
> > > magnet
> >
> > OK - so, now that you KNOW the vid-card is cool, what about doing a
> > double check on your monitor settings? (horiz. freqs / vert. freqs)
>
> Checked them against the monitor manual with all the resolution frequencies
> and mode lines. It is set up to match the spec in the book. I also ran some
> modeline generator program (cant remember its name) to check if the output
> matched my entries. They are identical to those in the book and my config
> file
>
> regards
> magnet

...and so then the same results, ay?

--
Tue Dec  3 12:25:01 EST 2002
   .o0 linux user:267497 0o.
|            __    __          | kühn media australia
|           /  \ /| |'-.       | http://kma.0catch.com
|          .\__/ || |   |      |
|       _ /  `._ \|_|_.-'      | stephen kühn
|      | /  \__.`=._) (_       |  email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|      |/ ._/  |"""""""""|     |  email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|      |'.  `\ |         |     |    icq: 5483808
|      ;"""/ / |         |     |
|  smk  ) /_/| |.-------.|     | mobile: 0410-728-389
|      '  `-`' "         "     | Berkeley, New South Wales, AU
--------------------------------
Coralament*Best Grötens*Liebe Grüße*Best Regards*Elkorajn Salutojn

<JALH> lxrbot, whereis olaf?
<lxrbot> olaf is Not used
* JALH runs
<Russ|werk> JALH: why
<Russ|werk> its not like you did something like this:
<Russ|werk> lxrbot, whereis lubrication
<lxrbot> lubrication is Not used
<JALH> muwhaha
<Russ|werk> then...it would be time to run

        - abusing lxrbot on #kernelnewbies