Hello,
        I am using hdc (a new larger Hd-disk, reiserfs) and want to read and
get files from
hda (the old Hd-disk reiserfs). Hda will no longer mount at start-up
even using the
bios, if it did my problem would be in reverse. After getting the files
will move the old HD to another computer.
        Statement; reading about mount, /ect/fstab/, ect/mtab, has left me
without enough info.
        Queston; How do I go about reading and copying files from hda while in
and using hdc?
I thought it might be good to mount and read it from /home/xxx/

Mndk 8.2
KDE
        Andrew