On Fri, 2002-12-06 at 00:30, Jordan Thompson wrote:
> Is this going to mess with any of my other mail settings?  I finally have
> everything set up (with the exception of being able to send mail through my
> server.)
>
> Thanks,
> Jordan

SENDMAIL plays very nicely with Postfix - if you're using Webmin and
install SENDMAIL, you'll be surprised at what you DON'T have to
configure - literally. It's just an agent to send mail OUT...nothing
more, nothing less...it already comes setup by default to send outgoing
email directly to whomever it's intended for. No strange routing, etc
etc etc...just a matter of choosing the defaults, and voila...that's
it...

And it won't muck with Postfix...unless you've already figured out how
to get Postfix to act nicely as an SMTP delivery agent...

--
Fri Dec  6 09:00:00 EST 2002
   .o0 linux user:267497 0o.
|            __    __          | kühn media australia
|           /  \ /| |'-.       | http://kma.0catch.com
|          .\__/ || |   |      |
|       _ /  `._ \|_|_.-'      | stephen kühn
|      | /  \__.`=._) (_       |  email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|      |/ ._/  |"""""""""|     |  email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|      |'.  `\ |         |     |    icq: 5483808
|  smk  ) /_/| |.-------.|     | mobile: 0410-728-389
|      '  `-`' "         "     | Berkeley, New South Wales, AU
Coralament*Best Grötens*Liebe Grüße*Best Regards*Elkorajn Salutojn

Someday, Weederman, we'll look back on all this and laugh... It will
probably be one of those deep, eerie ones that slowly builds to a
blood-curdling maniacal scream... but still it will be a laugh.
                -- Mister Boffo