On Saturday 07 December 2002 16:09, Mark Weaver wrote:
> Have you ever experienced the joys of a Novell print server? and I'm not
> being facecious here either. Mind you now, I'm taking into consideration
> the fact that user setup has a lot to do with the stability or lack
> there of for the Linux printserver, but the native support when
> comparing the Linux server to the Novell server, at least for the
> present is astonishingly different.

I work at a Novell shop - it is very reliable, a good product in many ways,
even if it is closed. Two Novell facts:
1. There's a story about a lost Netware 2 or 3 server - they could see it on
the lan, but didn't know where it was. They eventually discovered it bricked
up in an old cupboard, still running...
2. There is a Novell engineer whose actual real name is Randy Bender.

Richard