Yes, but it was a bit idiosyncratic to start.

Let's see, from memory...

I'm using serial so made a soft link from /dev/pilot to /dev/ttyS1.
Configured the conduits for diary files and to-dos etc... there is a good bit
in the manual about this. Remember to identify the user.

Once everything you can think of is configured, close the application and kill
the daemon. (Trial and error m'boy, trial and error!)

Start the daemon, start the application click on the hotsync button on the app
then do the same on your palm and it should work.

I'm using a Palm IIIc on serial port 2.

regards

Daryl

--
If scientific reasoning were limited to the logical processes of
arithmetic, we should not get very far in our understanding of the physical