Stephen Kuhn wrote:

On Mon, 2002-12-09 at 09:24, John Richard Smith wrote:

Need some pointers on how to break them again, or you reckon you can do
that easily enough on your own? (g)

Perhaps you can explain yourself.

John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Well there is always that possibility, hell we are all just newbies groping our way
dimly in the darkness, looking for small beads of insight and wisdom as they
come our way.In the process it's inevitable that we will muck things up, but
as someone once said you cant make scrambled eggs without breaking them.

...and NOW I'm faced with trying to get a Mac to print on our network
(not fun)...which I think I'll pass off for as long as I possibly can
until I can figure out how to get it to print to a pdf, then use a
script to copy it to the spool locally and THEN print...

(..and no, I haven't been smoking or drinking anything strange)

Do you know I have never in my life seem an Applemac, occassionally
I wonder what they might look like, seems to be one of those machines
that history circumvented , perhaps unwisely, but with no practicle
knowledge to go by I'm unable to judge.
John

--
John Richard Smith