On December 11, 2002 12:53 pm, Ralph Slooten wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 12:50:06 -0700
>
> Charlie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Seems the "Spam King" has been "/.ed".
> >
> > http://www.freep.com/money/tech/mwend6_20021206.htm
> >
> > Delicious irony, don't ya think?
>
> Yeah, it was funny... about a week ago (6/12) when it got /.ed... LOL.
> Maybe it's time to clear your cache :D
>
> Greetings
> Ralph

You're probably right Ralph. It may also be time to leave the ring off on the
telephone 'til after the holidays so I'll have time to read some news rather
than spend time talking to *spatial anomaly* friends that break things then
want my help fixing them. :-)

As if I knew anything about anything anyway.

*Also known as space/time distortions. Or maybe quantum singularities. Black
holes?*

Can you tell I'm looking forward to Friday and the release of Star Trek
Nemesis? <grin>

Regards;
--
Charlie