I have three unrelated GNOME questions.
1.  How do I enable/disable the AA fonts?  When I boot up, I get logged
into GNOME with AA off.  If I logout and log back on, AA is on.
2. Why do applications like Galeon and Gnumeric use different font sizes
than those set in the GNOME desktop and how can I change this?  I have all
my fonts set at the 10 size in the GNOME but Galeon and Gnumeric and
anything that's not an intergral part of GNOME seems to use the 12 size
font.
3.  I would like to use the GDM as my logon program.  Right now the KDE
logon manager is what I see when I logout of GNOME and I would like it to
be the GDM.

Thanks alot
-Noah