Thanks to Stephen Kuhn and Bryan Tyson. The EMUL10K1 driver was already loaded
and the hint from Stephen and Bryan Tyson on checking the mixers fixed the
problem. Once I knew what I was looking for, I found the back ground speakers
were turned completely down.  -- Everything works fine now. Thanks again
David