Hi,

Anybody here installed Mozilla 1.2.1 from cooker and got to work? I have
tried on to separate machines and it simply doesn't work. If I try
strace mozilla, it reports a --- SIGSEGV (Segmentation fault) ---
which does not make me much wiser.

I am at a loss. I have a fairly standard 9.0 installation as far as I
know, and I have never had a problem like this before.

I don't know if it's related, but at about the same time OpenOffice
stopped showing page previews and the help files (images are shown, as
well as text larger than 16pt). Even if this is unrelated, I'd
appreciate help on this as well.

Tom