Hi there all

A brief question to those who maybe know just a bit more about
rpm-building :-)

Seems when building an RPM certain standards are thrown into the
./configure part as a standard macro. One of these being the
build-architecture. I'm trying to build a package again for myself but
it keeps bombing out because from a simple "./configure" RPM is making
an "./configure i586-mandrake-linux-gnu" which this package I'm building
doesn't know how to handle, giving the error of:

"Unknown parameter: i586-mandrake-linux-gnu error:
Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.5542 (%prep)"

How an I counter-act this macro without actually having to change
anything? I have excluded the common: CFLAGS="$RPM_OPT_FLAGS" but I
still get this error.

Any idea?
Greetings
Ralph