I ordered V9 back around the end of November.  I inquired early this morning
(EST) as to the status of my order and expected a reply in a day or two.  I
received the following in a few minutes...

"Dear Customer,

Due to technical problem in logistic system some order were delayed. We
apologize for the delay in your order. We are trying our level best to ship
the orders ASAP.

DUE TO THIS DELAY IN THE SHIPMENT OF FEW ORDERS WE ARE GIVING FREE 6  MONTHS
MEMBERSHIP TO CUTOMERS TO WWW.MANDRAKECLUB.COM . THE SUBSCRIPTION WILL BE
SEND
TO YOU BY EMAIL WITH YOUR ORDER.

Inconvenience Regretted,

Thanks & Regards,

Lila

Customer Care MandrakeStore."

---- got to admit, stand-up company if they follow through...

Hopefully, the software should be arriving soon.  Anyone else ordering
around that time receive anything yet?

Regards,
Marlo