Since I was instructed by my isp, freeserve-anytime, better known as fixedpricelousytime
to check out their web site to find out about a new telephone number I should be using,
for even more frequent cutoffs, they pride themselves on the lack of sustainability of
internet connections, not only that but they also failed to supply that new telephone
number because they have never heard of mozilla , and didn't know how to connect
with it , well anyway Mozilla messenger has become rather erratic at displaying. I never
know when it will or not when selected. The browser seems ok, so is composer, but
the messenger sometimes does sometimes doesn't come up when called. I even
tried that windblows cure all , reboot.

Anyone got any suggestions.

John

--