From: - netmaniac - [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 19 December 2002 15:29
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] Apache, PHP and SSI

I have a mdk8.2 box with apache wich runs very well. Everything is working
fine but I can't get the <!--#include file="file"--> to work in the .PHP
files. The .shtml obviously works with these server side includes but I want

to mix php coding with ssi in my pages. I've already tried the XBitHack but
it haven't worked.

Any Suggestion?

netmaniac

MSN Messenger: converse com os seus amigos online.
http://messenger.msn.com.br

MSN Messenger: converse com os seus amigos online. http://messenger.msn.com.br