From: Joseph Braddock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2002 4:35 PM
Subject: Re: [newbie] Mandrake Raising More Capital

> Jerry,
>
> Maybe you would be willing to contribute some of your time to improve
Mandrake's stability.  There were numerous beta and release candidates for
Mandrake 9.0.  If you are having stability issues, the time to have them
fixed is prior to the release being official.  When Mandrake 9.1 is in beta
and release candidate status, maybe you can download a copy (or buy one from
cheapbytes) and submit the problems you've been experiencing to the
development team.

> This is by no means an effort to slam you, it's simply that if we want the
distro to work flawlessly and support all kinds of hardware combinations,
then the more who join the testing effort the better.

> Joeb
>

> On Fri, 20 Dec 2002 08:55:44 -0800
> "jerry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

IMHO,
> > 9.0 was not ready to be released.  In fact, my 2nd machine which I've
been
> > fighting with using 9.0 will be downgrading back to 8.2 some time this
> > weekend.  Another thing is for sure, when future versions are released
I'm

----