Well to make a long story short I tried to get my b/f (Don't ask... long story) to use Linux.

Works great cept his mouse doesn't work properly... Its a Logitech wireless. The blue ones.

Hehe, I need to get it to work properly as a USB mouse... it won't. picking logitech mouseman+ or USB fails... it won't respond at all or doesn't work well. The button configuration for the PS/2 selection isn't correct.

For that matter, in E my 2nd mouse button is now my wheel being pushed in ... which is weird. KDE works fine with it... so wth? Any ideas ladies & gents?

Thx.

FemmeFatale

Good Decisions You boss Made:
"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux. I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert