On December 23, 2002 06:01 pm, H.J.Bathoorn wrote:
<snip>

> Oi Charlie, don't overdo that!
> Next Civileme will be having to buy new boots every week, or so;o)
>
> Civileme nice to see you back.......you'd how be surprised how often I've
> heard you mentioned in the most unexpected of places.....especially
> wheelhouses!
>
> --Just for the record: I gave everything ample thought, I don't like stocks
> (too many men in the middle) so I've added another 12 months to my silver
> membership. If I keep up this rate I'll be paying 'till my pension:o)
> I for one would hate to see Mdk go, not so much for the software (I'm a
> Slackware-junk too) but for what they stand for and how they do it.
>
> Up and away packing to spend Xmas in Germany(Muenster), let's see if we can
> drop a few Mdk9.0's over there in Suse County;o)
>
> Bless you all,
> HarM

I see what you mean HarM. But I thought I was exercising at least a _modicum_
of restraint. Maybe not though. :-)

You should read some of the things I've written when I was being "overly
enthusiastic." ;-) On the other hand I have no control over these blasted
Fortune Cookies tagged on my messages.

Or at least I choose not to control them. Seemed appropriate anyway.

Happy and safe Holidays to you and yours as well.

Wow 'em in SuSe town! <nasty grin insert>

Regards;
--
Charlie
Edmonton,AB,Canada