Anne Wilson wrote:

> > I might be wrong about this but I seem to recall that the netscape mail
> > settings are in a subdirectory of C:\windows\identities\ or thereabouts
> > (for windows 98, anyway)
>
> They are in a hidden directory, starting from .mozilla under your /home.
>
> If you are using kde, use K > Configuration > Packaging > Install Software.
> Of course if you didn't use this set of discs originally you will have to add
> the sources first.
>
> Anne
Tnx Anne, but I am afraid even when I invoked the 'install software'
thingy and searched for it under all packages it still didn't turn up.

Time for package by package selection install. :)

Hylton Conacher - Registered Linux user # 229959
Licenced Windows user
Using Linux Mandrake 8.0, KDE 2.1.1 on a 2.4.3-20mdk#1 kernel