-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of magnet
Sent: Wednesday, December 25, 2002 5:34 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] blocked ports?

Hi all,

Im having a few problems here atm after installing gshield. It's working
fine
but I seem to be unable to send/receive dcc sends using xchat on IRC. Does
anyone know the fix for this? Port 6667 is open and xchat works fine
connecting to servers/chatting on but no dcc transfers.

Also need to know what port licq uses as it won't connect at all.

Connection sharing is working fine from linux box [gateway] to the other
machines on this LAN and the windows laptop also suffers from the dcc block
but connects fine to ICQ.

Cheers
magnet