Sounds silly, but I use dummy accounts for usenet and online merchants, so
I know who spams me and violates their privacy policy. Lately
I'm getting spam from the Democratic Republic of Congo. The mail is not
addressed to my dummy account; the mail has as the same address for the
from and to fields (the sender), but looking at the headers it says:

email1.xeno-technology.com(unknown [216.34.4.251])
by clevername.homeip.net (Postfix) with SMTP id 033125E52A
for<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Sat, 28 Dec 2002 12:25:36 -0500 (EST)

I suppose the ip address and domain of the sender will change and will
therefore be useless as a filter rule. In Sylpheed-claws (0.8.5) I can't
find away to filter on Delivered-to or For field.

Any ideas?

Todd