On Saturday 28 December 2002 12:40 pm, you wrote:
> I have never had any luck with switching to a different mouse when I try
> to (in 7.2 or 8.2). I start up, kudzu detects my old mouse is gone,and
> removes it. I run mouseconfig and choose something close to the
> description of my new mouse (ps2 generic 3 button trackball through an
> adapter to serial, I chose 3 buttun generic serial) I restart and get
> nothing. Can someone suggest something simpler than a re-install?

I have had trouble with my PS2 mouse.After an install if i disable autologin
to KDE sometimes the mouse will stop working and for the life of me I cant
get it to work again.I've tried Drakxconf,Kudzu,Mousedrake.

Mike
-------------------------------------------------------------------->
Mandrake 8.2
Kernel-2.4.18-8.1mdk
Linux user #298896
Sat Dec 28 19:12:00 EST 2002
7:12pm up 1 day, 4:42, 2 users, load average: 0.00, 0.02, 0.00
Homepage: http://micronuke.tripod.com/
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CPU: Celeron600@902mhz
Motherboard: EPoX EP-3VCA2
Video Card: Gainward GeForce3
Memory: SDRAM 384mb
Be not anxious about what you have, but about what you are. -- Pope St.
Gregory I