As are many of us, I am currently learning the joys of Linux. However, I have run into a problem. After importing the Microsoft core fonts through Mandrake control center (they imported just fine), I discovered that certain fonts wont print the same way they appear when they are used through, say, Kword. The font in question is called "Pristina".
I tried: rpm -q perlftlib
Printing a test page, the font came out as block lettering, not how it is supposed to be.
I then tried through root: urpmi perlftlib
It told me that the fonts were already installed. Printing one more test page, I encountered the same problem.

Can anyone shed some light? I would appreciate it.
Thanks
Greg

P.S.: Let me know if there are better ways to address questions so I do NOT get long winded in my questions.
Thanks