Greetings,
I am trying to run Mandrake Update in ML 9.0 and get the dialog box (in
Gnome) which asks if I am connected to the Internet and would like to select
a mirror. I am and I would so I click ok. The list of mirrors appears
without a problem but none of them can be added successfully. I have been
through every mirror on the list and none work.
I know it isn't my Internet connection since I can surf and get email. Where
else can I check to begin troubleshooting this problem.
tia
-----
Richard L. Babcock, Owner
Tower Training
At Tower Training, We Bring the Classroom to You!
www.towertraining.net