Hi,

First of all thanks for the help regarding installing a hardware modem as I have
succeeded in  installing my Conceptronic External Modem on my Linux Mandrake 9.0
installation. However I am now faced with another problem I am being disconnected from
my service provider sometime after logon is carried out. The first time I was
disconnected after 10 minutes ad the second time after only 3-5 minutes. Is there
anything I can do to troubleshoot this problem?

Best Regards,

Colin McElhatton AIMIS
email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ#: 3012406