Hi,

Since this column is about problems, and I don't have any
at least with Mandrake I probably write wrong place :-)
I have a Via kt400 chipset (msi raid) radeon8500,
couple of hd's, usb-storage, burner, 512mb apacer and xp2.2.
I have swapped between Rh8.0 and Mdk9.0 and
Debian Woody 3.0. And with those other two fine
distros I have had few problems, and with this new
RH Phoebe few more problems, but with Mandrake none.
No problems what so ever :-)
Is there any hidden price of this excellent functionality?
Rh-people and especially Debian people said that
functionality comes with price of security?
Is it any true?

Tuija
Happy Mdk9.0 user :-)