On Sunday 05 January 2003 06:21 am, Michael Adams proclaimed:
> On Sun, 05 Jan 2003 07:46, David Williams wrote:

> > > Sorry Derek, Right clicking only brings up "compact" and "empty" as
> > > choices.
> >
> > In Settings->Configure Kmail->Miscellaneous, there is a check off box to
> > expire old messages when closing.
>
> Nope, not in my version. I am beginning to wonder if Dolphin is the order
> of the day, but on the whole this box aint broken so i am reluctant to fix
> it over one issue.

I'm using Mdk8.2 and KMail 1.4; you may not need to go to Dolphin just yet.

When I right click on a folder I get the following options:

Create Child Folder
Properties
Compact
Old Message Expiry
Identity
Show Sender/Receiver

Under Old Message Expiry you can set it for both Unread messages and Read
messages. Hope that helps.

David
--
Three marvelous deeds: