El Dom 05 Ene 2003 21:40, Aurélio Diniz escribió:
> I've got an old supraexpress 33.6 external and works fine with linux. Just
> go with an external one.
> Just run linuxconf to configure it then!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Filipe
> (new to linux and already giving advices?)

        Last week I have tested an Origo (external, serial and 'vertical') modem and
works fine, very fine; and is faster than my old Robotics ISA internal 56k.
The Origo's box said: Linux certified.

        I also have tested the PCI version, and don't works. This is a certified (by
me) winmodem ;-)

        A friend of mine (computers and the like seller), always let me do somes
informal and linux-newbie tests (just plug and see, I can't go beyond).

        Saludos de Pilagá.