mike wrote:
On Sunday 05 January 2003 08:37 am, you wrote:

On Sat, 2003-01-04 at 15:25, Anne Wilson wrote:

Just got home.  Will was a little older and broader, but in remarkably
good shape considering how often he's fired at

Anne
Anne,

I'm looking forward to seeing it, haven't been yet....I somewhat spoiled
it by picking up a star trek fanzine at Barnes & Nobles. I was sort of
put off(by what you know happened),
What happened?

but I realize you can't judge how
much you will like a movie by the way the mag articles look.  So I'm
going to see for meself this week probably.  :)

LX

I have been boycotting Hollywood but I might compromise myself to see this one.

I'm knocking your reasons or anything, but isn't boycotting Hollywood a lot like boycotting Oxygen when you go outside and refuse to breath? You'll turn blue, pass out and likely start breathing once you're unconcious, but that won't have the slightest impact on the air or the atmosphere at all.

just a thought... :)

Mark