On Mon, 2003-01-06 at 22:24, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I am looking at having a POP / IMAP email server on my Home Network.
>
> The idea being it grabs email from our ISP mail accounts, into our
> respective linux system accounts' mail (using fetchmail ?? ).
>
> The email accounts will then be accessed from windows based email clients
> using either POP or preferably IMAP.
>
> Is there any software which comes with mdk 9.0 that does this ?? If so, are
> there any help guides available for this.
> If not, can anyone recommend any FREE software which will do this ? I have
> found Qpopper in a quick google search, is this any good / easy to install &
> configure ??
>
> Thanks for your time,
>
> Jamie

Fetchmail in conjunction with POSTFIX will resolve this issue for you.
You already have both programs/servers installed - just a matter of
configuration now.

--
Tue Jan  7 08:00:01 EST 2003
  8:00am  up 2 days, 11:08,  6 users,  load average: 1.01, 0.46, 0.38

kuhn media australia - kma.0catch.com
stephen kuhn - katherine kuhn - berkeley, nsw, au
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
icq: 5483808 - mobile: 0410-728-389
-PC/Mac/Linux/Consulting/eMarketing-
 * linux user: 267497 * rh 7.3+ *
If life is merely a joke, the question still remains: for whose amusement?