Howdy doody all,

My first mail!,  intro is at: www.baytan.org,

Installed 9.0 yesterday. I was gonna ask kppp question but now I've
changed my mouse from regular to wheel, because mine is PS/2 wheel, it
freezed, I don't wanna change my X config, I checked XF86Config and it
says dev ./dev/usbmouse (I guess because evrything is ok except internet
connection writing this from win2k).
I've typed device to /dev/mouse or /dev/ttyS0 (Silly me it's modem)
didn't on the XF86Config neither worked.

Anyways any ideas will be appreciated for mouse blues, like is there any
way using KDE without mouse or typing something correct on the
XF86Config.

Thanks in advance

Can Baytan