On Mon, 6 Jan 2003 21:19:53 -0500
David Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Monday 06 January 2003 09:07 pm, Todd Slater wrote:
> > What's the "Open a Web Page" you refer to?
> >
> > Todd
>
> Actually, its "Open a Web Location" under the "File" heading. I have it
> set to "Open in a New Navigator Tab". I like the feature as you have a
> pull down for commonly used web pages like "Slashdot".  I think the
> implementation of tabs is better done in Mozilla than in Phoenix.
> David

That's cool, I didn't realize Moz had that. I always use the
keyboard--Control + t to open a new tab, then you can use the drop-down
in the address bar of the new tab.

I like Phoenix because its default config suits me best--I like a middle
click to open new tabs, and I want them to load in the background.

Also, you can group bookmarks in folders, then open them all in tabs. This
is earns points for extra-cool, IMO.

Also, there are some cool themes :)

Todd