On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 19:57, Aaron wrote:
> I am finally getting up the courage to remove my windoze directory and
> have a Lin only box.
> I want to format and reinstall Mandrake 9.0
> I originally installed from source tree and it seems that there were
> apps missing at the time.
>
> I will reinstall from the iso cd's which I now have.
>
> The question is.
> I want to retain my ximain evolution mail settings, ny internet settings
> (I use a provider with a unique setup), and my mozilla bookmarks. My
> urpmi remote directories etc.
>
> This is just a sample of what I know.
>
> What directories, files should I backup to insure that I my system will
> have all the needed information to get me up and running quickly??
>
> Thanks
> Aaron

I know for a fact that if you just take the ~/home/username/evolution
directory, your evo settings, mail and etc will be saved...I certainly
don't want to loose 50,000+ emails...(gads - and to think that Outlook
can't deal with that type of "bulk" - ha!)

--

kuhn media australia - kma.0catch.com

To laugh at men of sense is the privilege of fools.