Our Prime minister Tony Blair is way out on a limb.There is little support
for an Iraqi war.

It has nothing to do with weapons of mass destruction, that's an excuse.
It has everything to do with the American Governments Middle East Foreign
Policy, which is stimulating terrorism, and has been for some time, and an
invasion of Iraq right now will confirm in the minds of evey Arab just
how much they have to fear.

The middle east is the worlds oil well, invading Iraq at this time and under
current circumstances is a 10 year blue touch paper to ww3 with china.
John

Todd Franklin wrote:

What gets me is that the whole Iraq thing is over the oil. There's still no conclusive proof that they have "weapons of mass destruction," but we know for sure they have vast amounts of oil. In fact, the Bush administration has already divided it up amongst the oil companies. (primarily american I'm sure) It makes me want to puke. We know North Korea is making weapons-grade plutonium right now, but since there's no oil there, the Bush administration has decided to use "diplomacy" instead of bombing them. Hmm double standard? And what ever happened to Bin Laden anyway? Why haven't they gotten him? Most advanced military in the world can't find one guy? We've got sattelites that can find oil miles deep, but can't find one terrorist in a cave! GRRRRR!
Sorry about the rant, but here I sit in the midwestern US, I was layed off in April 02 and I can't find a job, my unemployment has been cut off, the economy is going to hell, and this f***ing moronic administration is slowly taking away our rights. Pretty soon the only US constitutional right left will be to own a gun so we can blow our own heads off.

Todd

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]