Most people that I know who have done such things have used a procmail
rule set to accomplish this and have not used the MTA for such things.  I
personally would hesitate to do such things since I've never heard of a
rule set for spam that was 100% effective at only filtering spam.  Most
people that I know who do such things will filter spam to a spam folder
and quickly look through the messages occaisionally before deleting
them to make sure that they only delete garbage.  They will only filter
specific addresses or domains to /dev/null, such as anything coming from
the microsoft domains...

On Tue, 7 Jan 2003, Keith Powell wrote:

> I once read that KMail could be filtered to send messages straight into the
> "Black Hole" which is /dev/null. Ideal for spam!
>
> Has anyone tried it, and got it to work? If so, how do you do it, please? I
> can't work out how to do it.
>
> This is only for experimenting with. I wouldn't dream of using it for any of
> the OT threads - but on second thoughts....  ;-)
>
> Cheers
>
> Keith

Les Henderson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]