On Tuesday 07 January 2003 08:26 am, Hesham Khonji wrote:

> What if along with that one "terrorist" supporter, your tax money destroys
> innocent civilians
That would be a sad, and unfortunate colatteral effect. Most certain to
happen, unavoidable since the Arabs use civilians as shields. But then again,
that's one reason it's called a war,war is hell,  and not a picnic.

and creates 200 other "terrorist" supporters. Would you
> consider your money well spent then?

My money won't create 200 terrorists, Their FUed Religion already has. What my
money will buy is 200 more bullets to put and end to them, And that I would
consider money well spent. Besides, it will help to cut down on foreign aid.
It's funny how America is always spoke of as being after the allmighty dollar,
and yet We're not the ones with our hands forever outstretched to receive our
foreign aid check from who ? Yeah.
No really, we need to continue this thread, I've got plenty more.