From: "H.J.Bathoorn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] update mirrors MDK 9.0
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 01:49:49 +0000

On Tuesday 07 January 2003 19:27, ivette brusselmans wrote:
> Yes, I added the relative path, but when I click on update to update the
> update_source, save and quit, reopen mandrake software manager,
> update_source is not indicated.

I had a simular sort of problem. First deleting the existing update_source en
than adding one worked OK. I use the club-internet.fr server BTW.

Then using Mandrake Update requires me to select the mirror again, but after
that, it works. Whatever the reason!

What this "update" function does in the "software sources manager"? I wouldn't
know, maybe it's just there 'cause it looks nice.:o)

Good luck,
HarM

Chatten met je online vrienden via MSN Messenger. http://messenger.msn.nl/