I should keep a list of people (if any?) who use this so I won't trouble
the list at large with this.

You can change the default extension in the main config section (if your
camera uses .JPG instead of .jpg, just change it there).

Fixed the montage feature for those that like to generate a contact sheet
of images. Before, if you brought a lot of images from your camera,
montage would eat up all your memory and swap, and might end up getting
killed before it finished the job. Now, it processes only enough images
for one contact sheet at a time. It still eats up CPU, but it works very
nicely and won't die on you.

Also, made it so that if your contact sheet requires multiple pages, the
title will say the directory name and "page 1 of x".

http://clevername.homeip.net/scripts/getpix

Todd