hey u can use Mr. Coffee  though...  read the Coffee-HOWTO :)

Hugh Semmler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 09/22/99 09:09:35 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:    (bcc: Hamka B Hj Suleiman/SKO/PCSB/Petronas)
Subject:  Re: [[newbie] Cannot detect microwave

I had to stick my head inside to get mine to work! But my hair has fallen out
! :)

--
The objective of all dedicated employees should be to thoroughly
analyze all situations, anticipate all problems prior to their

However, When you are up to your ass in alligators it is difficult to
remind yourself your initial objective was to drain the swamp.