Well I don't have Sympatico HSE, yet...  ;) I am very interested in it and now that I see they have some sort of linux supprt I am even more interested. I downloaded the access manager for redhat 5.2 and it says it "should also work fine for Red Hat 6.0". The readme outlines what to do..seems straight forward...move some files, then run the one script to connect. One thing i noticed is that the files are in .zip format, and I am not sure how to unzip in linux, so just do it in winblows first.
Let me know how things go as I am planning on subscribing to HSE in the near future.

Mark
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 1999 6:55 PM
Subject: [newbie] Sympatico HSE

Hi all! I'm looking for a fellow Canadian who's also using Sympatico's HSE (that's my ISP for the rest of you), who can give me a hand with the new Access Manager software. I just burned and installed the new 61-1.iso image, and I see Sympatico's posted a R.H. 5.2 version; full source; and librarys 1,2 and 3. I have no idea what to get or how to configure it (naturally there's no support, they've only made these available as a "courtesy" grrr). Any help would be greatly appreciated before I lose my connection! TIA