1/11/03 7:33:32 AM, Marc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>1/11/03 8:04:35 AM, "H.J.Bathoorn"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

wrote:
>>> Out hunting articles again...
>>>
>>> http://www.sudhian.com/docs.cfm/id/304.sud
>>>
>>> ...not that I totally agree, but sometimes you DO have
>stop and think
>>> about fame and fortune...
>>
>>Actually I think it's a totally pointless and superfluous
>article.
>>All it does is state that underneath it all BIlly Gates might
>just be a nice
>>guy after all. So what, if he is?
>>
>>Too bad the word freedom (and the abuse of it)didn't pop
up
>in the article.
>>
>>Good hunting,
>>HarM
>>

>     I am shure Hitler, Stallen, Bush, Clinton, John Gacy
and
>a hellofa lot of other low life types all did some good things
>at one time or another but does that let them off the hook
for
>everything else that they have done.
>
>    Marc

    For that matter if any of us does a few good things for the
comunity we live in should that give us a get out of jail free
ticket for the next crime that we may commit? I guess that
with that guys sense of values the leagal system should just
set a definate value stealing or wrong doing in general is ok
as long as you give X % of your income to charity or spend X
% of your time doing something worth while. The guy that
write that article is a half witt.