To replace my aging second-hand Dell I'm thinking of buying one of these remarkable machines. Down with the huge, hideous box!

http://us.shuttle.com/
http://www.enigine.com/

(in particular, the SG Athlon-based model).

Has anyone installed Mandrake 9.0 on one of these; if so, how did it go? (As a bonus the enigine Web site illustrates the "Microsoft tax" - at least £88, or 14 per cent of the cost of the system :)

Alastair