Does anyone else have this problem?  After watchting TV (happens randomly) in
full screen, switching back to windowed shows the desktop as a bunch of long,
horizontal rectangles.  I can still follow the mouse around and read a single
line of text if I find the top of a window and move it around.

Logging out (CTRL-ALT-BKSP) and restarting x sometimes works, but most of the
time, my consoles don't work anymore and the only solution is to shutdown or
hit the reset button.

I have a nVidia GeForce2 MX 400 AGP card and Mandrake 9.0
I'm running Mandrake's nv driver since xawtv doesn't work with nVidia's
driver.

Barry