On Monday 13 Jan 2003 9:28 pm, Derek Jennings wrote:
> On Monday 13 Jan 2003 9:08 pm, Anne Wilson wrote:

> > > If Flash ain't working under the moz engine (galeon, mozilla, netscape)
> > > then yeah, somethings wrong...
> >
> > OK - I'm going to be busy for a day or two now, but then I'll download
> > and install afresh.  Thanks
> >
> > Anne
>
> Anne if Flash is working in konq but not mozilla/Netscape then it simply
> means you do not have the Flash plugin  and class file  installed in your
> /usr/lib/mozilla-1.1/plugins folder  (or whichever folder Netscape uses)
> just copy the libflashplayer.so and ShockwaveFlash.class files into the
> plugins folder and restart mozilla/netscape
>
> BTW: Flash 6 is now available for Linux, and can be found as an RPM at
> Mandrake Club
>
> derek

No go, Derek.  I found the plugins in /usr/local/netscape/plugins, so I copied
them to /usr/lib/mozilla-1.1/plugins and /usr/lib/netscape/plugins.  I
reckoned that I must have covered all the options by then, but when I
re-activated the link to Free the Code I still got an almost empty page.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302