From: Jerry Barton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 9:32 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Konqueror + java + pogo = no good

> Following the advice of the java+konq FAQ, I installed blackdown's java 1.4.1,
> and 1.3.1, and neither one will work with Pogo.  However, Galeon works just
> fine with pogo, and java 1.3.1.
>
> Under Konqueror, the java console shows up, and all proceeds as normal as I
> can tell.. Pogo never tells me that java doesnt work.. it just.. never loads
> the games.
> - --
I dunno if it's just me but i've never had any luck with konqueror and java... it says
"applet loading" and just stops there, and i've tried every trick i can think of.  Yet
it all works fine with mozilla/galeon.  you're not alone in this one :(

Jerry

Registered Linux User #300600
Registered Linux Machine #185855