Mark Weaver wrote:

On Sunday 12 January 2003 11:50 pm, John Richard Smith scribbled nervously:

Everytime I put up mozilla web browser, I get an error message about
now having /usr/lib/mozilla-1.1/chrome/packages/core/sidebar.xul

but it doesn't say anything about what to do to correct it.

Any suggestions

clicking the message off does not seem to harm things much
that I can tell so far, but maybe I haven't come across the problem
yet.

John

Hi John,

The first thing I would do to correct this problem is Uninstall all the Mozilla packages and then reinstall them. first though, just for the same of curiosity, check the path that is given in the error message to verify that the file it's complaining about is indeed "not" there.
Once you've installed the app things should be ok then.

I fixed it myself without really knowing what I did.
I found a file, cannot remember what it was called, sorry, inhome
directory, deleted it and rebooted, a bit winblowish I know,
but it created a new file and all went quiet.

Sorry I cannot remember what file it was.

John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]