On Thursday 16 Jan 2003 4:13 am, Birger wrote:
> Hi everyone
> I never got my Mandrake 9.0 to work, but i downloaded Mandrake 8.2
> love at first sight.
> in it installed perfect im writing at this moment using Evolution 1.0.2
>
> And hey i can still chat with my friends with amsn

Yes. I use an instant messaging system called Jabber, with a client called
Psi. It is open source and has gateways into other IM system such as MSN,
AOL,ICQ etc you can send/receive messages to anyone on the other networks.
Follow my signature for a tutorial on Jabber.
There are other Jabber clients, and other IM tools like GAIM which connects
you to the AOL network.

> and yes im gonna join the club and buy the box set

Have fun :)

derek